30 May 2013

A Design Presence: Website Inspiration

I have been looking at a lot of different studio and designer online portfolios over the last few weeks, but with my small amount of projects I was unsure how I would be able to layout my work without the site feeling somewhat empty. I recently came across the work of designer/creative Francis North, whose site has actually given me the basis for my own, as I think that the use of large full screen images makes the site feel a lot more complete and I like the way that the scroll feature reveals more projects. At this stage in my design branding I think this style of website is the best way for me to, with a few little tweaks to make it stand out a little.





Also just realised that he is second year student like me...yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment