24 May 2012

Speaking from Experience Change of Direction

I have faced some last minute difficulties with the fortune cookies I have made, and the packaging I created has not worked well enough for me to feel comfortable presenting it tomorrow. This has left me in a tricky situation, which now means I am pursuing an idea I had at the beginning of the ideas process. 
I am creating a smart phone/iphone application that is designed to calm students down and put their design related problems into perspective. I want it to be visually appealing and useful. 

These are some images I have found of well designed iPhone apps. 





With these apps, the use of typeface is very important in setting the correct tone, and making it visually appealing, and all of apps use very specific colour palettes, which makes the small space in use look less cluttered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment