15 May 2012

Change of Direction

Whilst I really wanted to pursue my Oracle designs, I realised that I simply would not be able to create such a large 3d piece in the time we have left, so I have decided to modify my idea, keeping it within the realms of the mystical and fortune related, by creating graphic design fortune cookies.
This is an effective method of delivery because it is something that can be handed out, eaten, and the message is delivered in a more interesting way that they don't have to remember to keep hold off for reference. They simply read the small prediction and then decide whether or not to heed it.

Fortune cookies actually seem relatively simple to make, I am just concerned that it wouldn't really be a graphic product I was creating, as the fortunes are a very simple design, and all thats left would be to create some packaging for it.
Saying this, I do like the idea of combining food with graphic design, and it would be more interesting than creating a publication like I have done for a few other briefs recently.

Some inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment