12 April 2012

All About Eve


  • I have collected more information from Eve for the content of her double page spread by asking her some more design based questions. 

    1. When did you first become interested in graphic design?
  • 2. What piece of design work are you most proud of?
  • 3.If you could have any other job in the world what would it be?
  • 4. Who are your main creative influences?
  • (and why)
  • 5.1 piece of advice you wish you'd been given before studying graphic design?
  • 6.Where do you hope to be in 5 years time?

    1. I have always been interested in design in general because both my parents are quite arty. My Dad is a graphic designer and there has always been interesting things lying around the house that I loved to look at. My Mum is a potter and she has shown me lots of other influences. I think when I first became sure of what I wanted to do, it was based around wanting to design album covers at the age of 14.

    2. I am most proud of the magazine that I designed for my FMP in college. I designed, edited and wrote the entire content apart from a few articles that I asked permission to use. It took me nearly 3 months to produce and seeing the final product was really satisfying.

    3. Tricky question! I would love a job at the design company Church of london, but I am long way of their standard of work still. I will be daft and say something silly like my dream job would be to be the lead singer of a weird hipster indie band.

    4. I have a range of creative influences, firstly my Mum because all my life she has surrounded me with her brightly coloured pots. I am also inspired by Mike Perry because his book "Hand Job" made me excited to start my BTEC in Graphics. I love Luke Beard's work, especially his project "A lyric a day," because I share the same passion for music and lyrics. Finally I would like to mention Gustav Klimt and Frida Kahlo because I think it is good to look at a whole range of creativity. I admire their craft and wish I could dream and paint all day, everyday.

    5. Don't be too harsh on yourself.

    6. I hope to be in a stable relationship with a exciting job based in beautiful and bright studio surrounded by like minded and talented people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment