13 March 2012

Time Management - Review Day 1

Here was my plan that I made for myself yesterday to put into action today...


  • Get up
  • Get ready
  • Get the bus
  • Sign in, get a brew and get set up in studio 4
  • Work in design principles and present the what is a line research to the class
  • Eat
  • Research into the COP publication brief
  • Blog COP lecture notes and work more on the blog task
  • Research stamp design
  • Go to Vernon Street to screen print a mother's day present.
  • Eat
  • Blog
  • Watch Masterchef
  • Sleep
Instead of researching to the COP publication brief, I spent my time researching the What is a Line brief, and also spent more time working on the stamp task than I originally set for myself, but I have managed to do some initial ideas, so I haven't wasted the time. Unfortunately I have failed to go screen printing and instead have been continuing work on my blog and the stamp brief. Hopefully tomorrow I can design something and then fit it in. 

My plan for tomorrow now looks like...

  • Get up
  • Get ready
  • Get the bus
  • Sign in, get a brew and go to the lecture
  • Make notes in the lecture
  • Upload lecture notes
  • Eat
  • Photograph Eve's work for the double page spread task
  • Design something for screen print
  • Go to Rossington to Screenprint
  • Eat
  • Blog
  • Watch Masterchef
  • Phone home and Darryl
  • Watch more TV
  • Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment