16 September 2011

GOALS//ACHIEVEMENTS

Listed below are the personal and blog group's aspirations for the year ahead.

PERSONAL
/I would like to/
1.Improve my time management. 
2.Develop my screen printing skills.
3.Keep afloat financially and try very very hard not to go into my overdraft.
4.To achieve mainly 2:1's and 1st's in my modules.
5.To be able to use all of the adobe software programmes competently.
6.To improve my typographical skills.
7.To make friends on the course, and find people I can collaborate with.
8.To explore and develop my illustration skills.
9.To get an internship/placement on summer break.
10.To be able to communicate my ideas/this blog/writing for essays successfully.
(A mac would be nice also)

GROUP
/We would like to/
1.Learn/Develop screen printing techniques.
2.Time management/deadlines.
3.Present confidently.
4.Improve software skills.
5.Finding collaborations/new friends
6.Financial management. 
7.Learn professional practices/legality of producing design in a commercial environment. 
8.Broaden range f work in our portfolios to help snag an internship.
9.Keep an up to date blog and share work between groups.
10.Research/become aware of designers/illustrators/typographers to see how they can influence our work /processes/style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment