28 February 2012

All About Eve


For our new PPP task, we have to create a double page spread about our interviewee, and I am paired with Eve.
I must take content from her blogs and also from the answers she gave in response to a series of questions created for the workshop yesterday.

Q + A
Where are you from? Tell us about it?
Peterborough - it's a bit of a s**thole, but I don't live there anymore.
What is your earliest memory? 
Hiding behind a settee because I didn't want my hair washed.
Which living person do you most admire and why?
My mum, because she's been through a lot.
Cat, dog or other?
Dog, because I'm allergic to cats
Where would you like to live?
Near the seaside, because I like the sea air.
What would your super power be?
Multi tasking so I can get a lot of stuff done.
If you could bring something extinct back to life what you choose?
Amy Winehouse because she died too young.
What is your most unappealing habit?
Nail biting
What is your favourite word?
Bugger
What is your favourite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird
Which four people would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Obama, JK Rowling, Hayley Williams and Derren Brown.
If you could edit your past what would you change?
Falling out with people, so I wouldn't be disappointed.
If you could go back in time, where would you go? What would you do whilst there?
Go to a Nirvana gig, and jump around.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting onto this course.
Tell us a joke
(her joke is too rude to repeat on blogspot)
Tell us a secret?
I could really eat some chocolate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment